The Peer Recovery Center of Excellence looks forward to bringing high-quality, engaging and relevant training opportunities to those looking to grow in the field of peer recovery support services!
Please check back regularly to see newly added upcoming training and events. See our current list of upcoming events with registration links below.
Affinity Calls: Monthly Schedule - Peers and Peer Supervisores
4/21/2021 - 9/30/2021
Peer Recovery Center of Excellence Affinity Call Schedule
The Peer Recovery CoE is hosting a series of Affinity Calls for the Peer Recovery Support Workforce.
Each month the PR CoE will convene two calls:
- An affinity call for peer recovery support specialists (PRSS) staff, or similar role, that provide services to individuals facing substance use challenges. PRSS calls are scheduled on the third Wednesday of each month (designated below in dark purple).
A goal of the peer recovery support specialist staff affinity calls is to provide a safe space to speak freely on topics specific to this audience.
- An affinity call for supervisors of peer recovery support specialists who provide services to individuals facing substance use challenges. PRSS Supervisor calls are scheduled on the fourth Wednesday of each month (designated below in pink).
A goal of the peer supervisor affinity calls is to provide a safe space to speak freely on topics specific to this audience.
These monthly calls will each be a one-hour facilitated discussion around topics relevant to the real work and experiences encountered by the peer workforce. It will be an opportunity to talk to others in the same role and share knowledge, strategies, and skills with each other.
- Registration is required for each call separately.
- Registration for each call is limited to 150 people on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registration is based on CoE approval solely for the purpose of limiting attendance to 150 or less per call.
- Affinity calls will be live closed captioned (via Zoom when available).
The Peer Recovery Center of Excellence has established Group Communication Guidelines for this series of Affinity Calls, please take a moment to review.
Please click on the link below for full details on sessions as well as registration.
: VirtualContact Name
: Cindy ChristyContact Email
: email@example.comFor more information: https://peerrecoverynow.org/training/affinity-sessions.aspx
Show Past Events